Please click on Employment Verification Request in the box to the left. I will return your request within 24-48 hours.
Important Transcript Information!
*Please keep in mind*
- If you request that your transcript be emailed or mailed to you personally, it is considered an unofficial copy. To be considered official, your transcript must come directly from Parker High School by mail in the original sealed envelope addressed to the college or organization requesting it. Copies of a transcript sent from the student are not accepted.
- Parker High School does not have a certified email system to send official transcripts electronically. Transcripts must be mailed using the U.S. Postal Service, unless your college tells you otherwise.
- Please allow time for your transcript to arrive to destination and for it to be processed. If the organization has not received and processed your transcript with 3 weeks, please call 608-743-5651.
Transcript requests will be processed by Parker High School within 48 hours.
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY A SENIOR YOU WILL
- Fill out a transcript request form. Transcript Request forms are located in the Student Services, Room 1016.
- Important: If you are under 18, you will need a parent/guardian signature.
- Drop off your completed form to Mrs. Phelps in the Student Services, Room 1016.
NOTE:If you have taken a TC course at Parker High School, you will need to request your transcript from Blackhawk Technical College directly for those particular courses.Parker High School cannot request them for you.
Alumni Transcript Request
To request a transcript you may fill out the form to the right or by email, please include the following:
- Your name when you attended Parker High School
- Your date of birth
- Graduation year or year of withdrawal
- Where to send your transcript (name and address of school or employer)
Transcript Request Form