If you are NOT CURRENTLY a student (Alumni):
1. Come into Parker High School Student Services Office and sign a Release form. The Student Services Office hours are 7:30 am – 4 pm. The Release form can also be filled out in the main office.
2. If you no longer live in the Janesville area or you can not get into the Student Services office during school hours you can mail/fax/email a letter to us with the following information:
- Your name when you attended Parker High School
- Your Date of Birth
- Graduation Year or Year of Withdrawal
- What you want us to do with your transcript (i.e. mail them somewhere, fax them-faxed copies are not official, give them to someone, etc.)
You must sign and date this letter, and send it to:Parker High School Attn: Student Services Office 3125 Mineral Point Ave. Janesville, WI 53548 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax number: 608-743-5589
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DATED AND SIGNED THE REQUEST-WE CAN NOT RELEASE TRANSCRIPTS WITHOUT YOUR SIGNATURE!
If you are CURRENTLY a senior you will need to:
1. Fill out a transcript request form. The first 3 transcripts are free ( after 3 the charge will be $1.00 each).
2. Include an envelope addressed to the proper school with no return address on it. Please include 2 stamps on the envelope. (Do NOT include a return address. In the mailing address please format properly,
Line 1: School Applying to
Line 2: Attn: Admissions
Line 3: 1234 Address
Line 4: Wherever, WI Zip