Athletics & Clubs
Purchase an Athletic Pass and come out to cheer on our teams!
All athletic passes are good for admission to any Craig, Parker or Bluebird athletic event (WIAA Tournament games are excluded).
- Family Athletic Passes are good for families up to 5 persons (see #4 below) = $75.00
- Individual High School Student Athletic passes = $30.00. (You do not need to purchase a student pass if you purchased a family pass)
- The online purchase option is available through the Infinite Campus portal under the Optional Fees section.
- The in-person purchase option is available at the office of Chris Nicholson, District Athletic Assistant’s Office at the Educational Services Center, 527 South Franklin Street, Janesville from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. If you need assistance outside of those hours, please email Chris Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 608-743-5008.
- All Individual Student Passes can be used for all district level athletics (ie: if a Parker student purchases an individual pass, it can be used for Craig games and vice versa).
- If a Family Athletic Pass is purchased, and a student is one of the five family members covered, there is no need to purchase an individual Student Athletic Pass for that student. Please be sure to select the appropriate pass at the time of purchase so your account is marked accordingly.
FREE Senior Citizen Passes:
Also offered is a Senior Citizen pass. This is a FREE pass for City of Janesville residents over the age of 65. To obtain a Senior Citizen pass, visit the Educational Services Center, (527 South Franklin Street). Please bring a photo ID as proof of residence. The Senior Citizen pass entitles the holder with free entry to any athletics event, (excluding WIAA tournament games) and theatrical or musical performances at either Craig or Parker High Schools.
For more information call or email:
Please select from the team links in the left menu bar.